- Victor, Thank you so very, very, very, very much!!! I was in pain in my neck, right shoulder, & back for 2 whole months…I feel so much better, I could cry!!! Thank You! Cathy:)
- Equilibrium Massage Therapy is a wonderful service! The therapists are kind, compassionate and highly skilled at what they do. I have been a regular client of Brenda’s since 2003, and don’t know what I would do without massage therapy. I highly recommend Equilibrium! Joanne D.
- For the longest time I went to Spas to have an RMT work on my troubled spots, while I felt good after the my treatment I never quite got to great or resolving the problem. Again good massages but sometimes light on the touch. It was a lot of money, for 75% success, after thinking about it I had an epiphany there must be a place where RMTs is a way of doing business. In talking with some professional, I was referred to Equilibrium. Ahhhhh, success! Thank you Brenda, you get to my spots and give me the relief and a resolution and for a price that takes my dollar further!! Thank you. Bonnie M.
- Hi Victor- the “test-run” last weekend was a success!! I didn’t have any hip-pain during or after running (approx. 8km)!! Thanks again for helpful recommendations and a great treatment! Gesine
- What a great place to go if you want to leave feeling better! Ali Mitchell is truly wonderful. Not only does she have healing hands, a deep understanding about how the body works and a profound capacity for empathy, her presence is calming and lovely to be around. Thank you Ali, and Thank you, Equilibrium,for creating this place! Valerie
- Ali Mitchell is a gifted Registered Massage Therapist. I am lucky to have found her after experiencing serious back injuries in a car accident. Ali stands apart from other therapists I have seen for her knowledge, compassion, professionalism and her innate ability to improve and resolve pain issues. Gillian Interior Designer
- I just had another amazing massage from Kyla. After another stressful day, her strong hands melted the kinks out of my tense muscles. She is professional and thoughtful in her approach and each session has left me feeling rejuvenated. Paul
- I have been nothing but pleased by all of your therapists. It makes booking a lot easier when you know that you can choose any number of them to get the care you need.
I have found all of those who I have used to be friendly, accommodating, courteous and compassionate. I find that they must keep good notes, because they always hit the sore spots. Though, with me that’s a lot like looking for hay in a hay stack. 😉
Please pass on my appreciation. I don’t have a favorite, everyone has been great.
David, Trish, Gary, Kyla, and most recently Wendy; thank you. I’ll see you again soon. Brendan P.
- I believe that massage therapists are as much artists as musicians and painters – especially when they set the intention and open themselves to serve others at a deep level. I believe that my therapist (Ali) is helping me on my own healing journey on a physical, mental and emotional level… I am often touched by the insights that come to me when in that profound relaxation state. Her warm and soothing hands remind me of the constancy of the love that underlies this reality if we can but let go of the mind chatter that so preoccupies our waking state. Again and again I am assisted to do so. I heartily endorse and recommend Equilibrium Massage to friends. It is a calm, friendly, soothing place to enjoy massage. I am forever glad that I have gifted myself regular massage there. Cheers, Kathleen
- I’ve been meaning to email you for awhile and am just now, finally, getting around to it. My apologies. I want you to know what a wonderful therapist I have found in Ali Mitchell. She is both professional and personable and creates a safe and peaceful environment each visit. And her massages are truly amazing! Thanks so much, Joan
- Brenda – as always – u guys offer a great service and I have had a number of therapists at Equilibrium – I have never had a bad experience – yesterday I came in because of an injury – I am a little tender today but vastly improved – I am reminded that I need to get back – if I ever was REALLY in one – to a routine – an ongoing regularly scheduled appts – but your model of service – with 7 days and excellent therapists whom I know you are vetting and evaluating is just very reassuring – I have several colleagues whom I have sent in either ‘emergencies’, that is from out of town and in pain, or just local looking for a good therapist and everyone has been happy – no one has expressed anything but happiness with the service and I know all continue to use the service. This is selfish on my part I want you to continue to do well because I just want you guys to be there when I need you – I love your staff, I love the model of care and I thank you. Lenora A.
- I was not used to having massage until I met Nancy. She is fantastic! With her gentle fingers moving through my body, I felt my tight muscles could relax completely. Moreover, her nice voice and easy-going character made my tense nerves relaxed too! I can’t wait to make more appointments with her. Thank You! Ting(Tina)
- My visit to Equilibrium was great as usual. It’s apparent that this company is trying to set itself apart from other providers of massage therapy etc and it’s excellent to see. Melanie was superb and made me feel welcome and comfortable. She was professional yet friendly and I would recommend anyone to visit Equilibrium to see any of the RMTs that I have seen. Alex
- My son and I were in a MVA recently. We have been to Equilibrium for several sessions. The comfortable space, calming music and tea combined with a great model of care and very professional therapists – makes each visit a great experience and has helped me and my son begin to feel better. Sobhana
- Ali is irreplaceable. So many RMTs I try don’t come close. She is so technically precise. She’d make a great surgeon. I missed her for 8 months and I paid for it… there is a reason I booked her 3 times in 4 days. 🙂 -Corey
- I had a 45min session with Gary and it was my first RMT experience. I’ve had a lot of relaxation massages and have always come away thinking something was missing with the experience. When I walked away from the session with Gary I knew it was what I always wanted. It was perfect and felt like he knew exactly where my problems were. I’ve booked a 60min session for two weeks time and will be recommending to everyone I know. Thank you very much.
- Dear Victor, I must tell you without blushing that I love you….and so does my husband, Gus. We drove today to Tofino and the drive went so well with me having little pain and no problems. I do thank you so much for the great help you gave me yesterday or I would have never made it today. Thank you. Regards, Pamela
- That was hands down the best massage I’ve ever had! Thank you Wendy those kinks I had in my upper back and neck were hell. You saved me from the pain I had been experiencing for weeks in my dead end job! Thanks so much I will definitely be returning here. A
- Wendy was awesome. Best massage I’ve ever had. I’ll be back for sure. LF
- I have been using Equilibrium since October 2015. The results for me personally have been outstanding. Ashley is amazing RMT. She has allowed me to become pain free and gain additional mobility. Kat’s acupunture treatments have also been of great benefit. I have recommended Equilibrium to all my friends and co-workers. Pat
- Brenda was very lovely. So kind and took the proper time to get to know what areas to focus on. She is extremely knowledgable and kind. AS
- Ashley is the first RMT I’ve ever seen who has actually listened to what’s bothering me every time and addressed it! She’s lovely and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks to the whole Equilibrium team! AA
- I have been looking for someone that could deliver an amazing massage and I found the ticket with Jesse Hansen!!!! She is absolutely fantastic, knowing exactly what I needed and putting heat on every part she had just massaged and moving on. She is telepathic I am sure. I will be back to her from now on. Thanks Jesse for making my day with your 90 minutes of total relaxation, and a blissful, Zen-like experience. LE
- I just wanted to pass on a HUGE thank you to the girls who were working yesterday. I called in at about 930am for a 945am appointment I had booked a week or so earlier to let them know I was still coming but was going to be about 20 minutes late. I’d had a rotten morning, a straw that broke the camel’s back kind of thing and was in tears and failing miserably at holding it together while on the phone. When I got there, the young woman (I’m so sorry, I don’t know her name) greeted me, still teary, and asked if I still wanted to have the treatment. I did, and so rather than me losing out on 20 minutes of my 90 minute massage she adjusted it to a 60 minute massage. I got in to see Chloe who offered me a hug and I pretty much dissolved in her arms. The massage was great, so very much needed, and when I finished I went back out to the desk. Chloe was there with a chocolate quinoa muffin and another hug for me, and the woman at the desk processed my gift card and gave me back a credit on the card to put towards my next treatment.I am not someone who is comfortable crying anywhere but alone in the shower, but these two young women were so kind, thoughtful and respectful of my space. I really appreciate that alone, never mind the above and beyond gestures of the little cupcake and letting me carry over the balance of my gc for next time. I was fully expecting to just lose out on the time that I missed while driving in. My body needed some TLC but my psyche needed it more and they totally came through.I’m in the process of sharing this story on all the facebook groups I’m on (I’m 38 weeks pregnant which didn’t help the whole controlling of my emotions thing) and praising you and your team to the moon. I’ve been coming to you for quite a while, I don’t come in regularly but when I do go for a massage it is always to Equilbrium. I will absolutely continue to do so and will make sure that I recommend you to all my friends, family, random people I meet through my work, wherever an opportunity presents itself. Thank you- JG
- AMY IS SHORT ON STATURE, BUT A HUGE HEART AND STRONG HANDS!!!!. She really knows the body, And how it works and can really work out your kinks, aches and pain. One of the best in Victoria !! Which is why my wife and I keep coming back AGAIN AND AGAIN to AMY. GARETH.
Submit a Review: