- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Intraoral TMJ Massage
- Prenatal and Postnatal
- Swedish Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Corporate Massage
We use high quality massage creams, so you won’t feel oily after your massage.
More and more people are turning to Acupuncture for help with:
- Pain relief: Treatments for acute injuries and chronic pain focus on the nervous and circulatory systems to create an analgesic effect.
- Stress management: Treatments to restore homeostasis focus on regulating blood pressure, the nervous system, and endocrine functions.
- Pre-natal and post-natal care: Treatments focus on endocrine functions to reduce interventions and enhance recovery during and after pregnancy.
- Health maintenance: Treatments focus on improving food metabolism, immune responses, neural and hormonal functions, and biological rhythms.
Our bodies are meant to change. Blood moves elements, nerves send and receive signals, lymph drains waste, emotions come and go. Acupuncture encourages the proper circulation we need to manage everyday activities and the unexpected.
An acupuncture session lasts 30, 45 or 60 minutes, during which you are continuously being worked on. The session includes a combination of acupuncture, moxibustion, and semi-permanent micro-needling, and some shiatsu or Jin Shin Do Acupressure massage, if requested. To read more about Acupuncture, click here.
Fees are covered by most extended health insurance plans. For those with MSP Premium Assistance, a portion of the fee will be reimbursed. Members of Veterans Affairs, RCMP, and the Canadian Forces get Acupuncture treatments covered.
Prepare for your appointment just as if you were going for a massage.
Gift certificates are available for any of our services. Give the gift that every body loves!