It’s been a long 2 months, and we’re so happy that we finally got the green light to resume in-person treatments starting May 19th!
Things will look a little different as we work to implement new protocols to protect you and the Equilibrium team. For the first while, we will have the calendar as “contact to book” so that we can adjust our schedules to have more time between appointments for room prep and to allow for physical distancing. If you already have an appointment booked, you may get a call with a request to shift your appointment slightly as pre-booked appointments may no longer fit appropriate time slots. We really appreciate your understanding as we all get used to our new “normal.”
We’ll be back to a full admin schedule as of Tuesday May 19th, so if you are needing any help, or would like to book an appointment, be sure to call us at any of our locations.
If you are still not at ease with the prospect of in-person appointments, that’s ok! We can still help you with our tele-rehab appointments for physiotherapy, chiropractic, kinesiology and acupuncture. Our practitioners have had great success with tele-rehab so give us a call if you have any questions or would like to book.
We all understand that it is still very important to do our part to continue to flatten the curve to protect our families and our community against transmission of COVID-19. To keep you and our team safe, we’ve updated our policies and procedures:
– There will be fewer scheduled appointments to reduce the number of patients in the clinic.
– There will be additional cleaning of all common areas and treatment rooms.
– No staff member will be allowed to enter or stay in the clinic with ANY signs of illness, and staff will do a self-screen daily, prior to arriving. Look for their sticker to show you that they’ve submitted their self-screen.
– Reception staff will be behind plexiglass while they interact with patients.
– There will be fewer chairs in the reception area to allow physical distancing.
– All practitioners will wear a cloth or disposable mask while treating patients and while in common areas of the clinic.
– Patients will be screened for illness and recent travel prior to attending in-person appointments.
– Please cancel and reschedule your appointment if you do not feel well – there will be no cancellation fees charged.
– Please complete all paperwork online, and prior to your arrival.
– Please wear a cloth or paper mask to your appointment.
– If you do not have your own mask there will be a cloth mask for your use while in the clinic, or disposable masks for sale for $2 at front reception.
– Please check in online and then wait in your car, inside the lobby, or outside for your appointment, and attend your appointment alone if possible, to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
– Please come to the clinic at your appointment time; avoid coming early.
– We will be taking credit cards on file to create a contactless payment system. Please enter your details in your online profile, or call the clinic to give info over the phone.
– All patients will be asked to clean their hands with a hot towel and hand sanitizer upon entrance to the clinic and prior to donning your mask.
– Please wash your hands at the end of your session before leaving the clinic.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Equilibrium Team